THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ahh too bad, nice looking shoe

he was also selling blue skull pack for €125 in my size but i saw his post too late :frown:

To find a DS viotech in size 12 is hard enough - if he comes down some on that price I would buy it ..but at 1k you might as well make a bespoke

last pair of Viotech Greyone Year 1's I saw were a DS sz 10 for $1.1k
sz 12 is a unicorn size in almost every atmos/patta collab pre 2010
Unless you REALLY care about the box, don't bother with it - that pair is literally identical to the pair that released a year before that version. You're paying a premium for a box
That was what I was leaning towards I just don’t want to pass and not be able to find a size 12 ever. Either way I’d need a sole swap so I might as well not overpay up front. The box is cool for the collection but not worth 1200+ after a sole swap.
Thanks guys!

That was what I was leaning towards I just don’t want to pass and not be able to find a size 12 ever. Either way I’d need a sole swap so I might as well not overpay up front. The box is cool for the collection but not worth 1200+ after a sole swap.
Thanks guys!

FWIW, You’re pretty much never going to find a US12 in deadstock condition for any price you wan a pay. I’d be open to lightly worn pairs. Even 11s are hard to come by. I only got mine because dblplay1212 dblplay1212 got tired of me asking him to sell his to me. Lol

US12 is about the biggest any Japanese collab is ever released in. I can’t remember ever seeing a 13.

Wore last years Pendletons today, must have been like the 5th time since ordering. For some reason they're not my type of shoes apparently. Not too happy with the wool carpet toebox.

Anyone can lead me to regular AM1 laces in a sail color? Ordered from Outsole but they were like yellowish.

IMG_20181117_155009 small.jpg

Wore last years Pendletons today, must have been like the 5th time since ordering. For some reason they're not my type of shoes apparently. Not too happy with the wool carpet toebox.

Anyone can lead me to regular AM1 laces in a sail color? Ordered from Outsole but they were like yellowish.

I’ll check later and see if i have extras.

The Converse laces are perfect. I think they called them parchment when they were on Nike but I think they are Egret on converse now. I think it's them. If it's the same as they were on Nike, there are direct match to Sail.

Thanks. Unfortunately they sold out, and more importantly they don't ship outside US.
I haven't seen Cons laces on the local EU sites.

parchment colour converse laces in 54" from Nike US

Thanks. Unfortunately they sold out, and more importantly they don't ship outside US.
I haven't seen Cons laces on the local EU sites.
they'll be back in stock. i am sure you wouldnt have a problem getting someone to proxy for y9ou for some laces. if you cant find anyone, i'll "lace" you.

i'd suggest buying a bunch...everytime i think i have enough, i need more! lol

Back
Top Bottom