THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

59712122115__46177920-8265-43A5-A76A-D18767269AD5.png

a holiday gift for the lady. kinda jealous this wasn't a mens release...
Yeah, why didn’t they... the color way is nice

Reactions: Ube
Thanks guys, they actually just wanted to pay tribute to my heritage.
I’m half Lebanese and half Turkish so I figured, how cool would it be to design them similarly but also slight different. Luckily both countries mainly feature white and red.

I had to do the Persian rug interior and I love that they let me do the custom Nike Air’s on the tongue.

Thanks guys, they actually just wanted to pay tribute to my heritage.
I’m half Lebanese and half Turkish so I figured, how cool would it be to design them similarly but also slight different. Luckily both countries mainly feature white and red.

I had to do the Persian rug interior and I love that they let me do the custom Nike Air’s on the tongue.

pic of the outsole? Main part gitd?!?!

Regarding the $20,000 OG AM1 on ebay that was posted, I actually read the description (shocking, I know). He said he listed high to hear offers. He also plugged his IG. If you're serious about buying hit him up with what you'd pay.

Regarding the $20,000 OG AM1 on ebay that was posted, I actually read the description (shocking, I know). He said he listed high to hear offers. He also plugged his IG. If you're serious about buying hit him up with what you'd pay.
I've talked to him about them. He says he has an offer of $3k so I just stopped there. Zero chance I go to that ballpark.

Agreed. That's about the price of a 1985 Jordan 1 with box which, in my opinion, is more valuable.
He could just be trying to get a bite, idk. Nice guy but he seems totally detached from the vintage AM1 world bc I don't see anyone paying $3k. Maybe $1k bc the box and receipt are cool but the shoes by themselves are $500-750 in most cases. We're not talking about a ds pair that's been in a climate controlled vault with no crumbing issues at all or anything.

Why does the box say Lt. Blue?

Back
Top Bottom