THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

2B0E80A9-D20A-4174-9FE1-682D64173B57.jpeg
well I think for the most part I can finally put those red anniversaries to rest. I promised myself I’d wear them as much as I could last year and did. The inner lining is ripping at the heel, denim stains, outsole completely worn down, I’d say mission accomplished. I forgot what it was like to wear a shoe to the ground these days. It was a nice reset.

Now these will become my daily’s/gym beaters for awhile

For the etching and the embroidery did you give them a digital file of what you wanted? When I end up doing one I had some ideas of things to get added and as a graphic designer I was gonna just create them beforehand... just wondering how they handle that.
Vector file

2B0E80A9-D20A-4174-9FE1-682D64173B57.jpeg
well I think for the most part I can finally put those red anniversaries to rest. I promised myself I’d wear them as much as I could last year and did. The inner lining is ripping at the heel, denim stains, outsole completely worn down, I’d say mission accomplished. I forgot what it was like to wear a shoe to the ground these days. It was a nice reset.

Now these will become my daily’s/gym beaters for awhile
That’s awesome, man. I love seeing beat kicks, just tells a story and becomes personal - only yours.
I also consider a “uniform” type cycle of wearing only the same shoe and letting that part of my brain rest, or “reset” as you said. Just not focusing on shoes for a bit and wear em in and out.

Back
Top Bottom