THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

D1E916EC-4977-4EDD-9E5E-A66D3F4F8AB4.jpeg

what y’all think of these year of the rat AM 1
Asia exclusive, so no chance unless you're paying resell for them.

Is th

is a hard shell? Or would a shoe get crushed? Was thinking of getting one to put my shoes in and keep in my check in luggage. I just used a old Nike box Instead

I think I have the same one. It's soft, so it's very likely that it would get crushed if packed within your luggage.

Is th

is a hard shell? Or would a shoe get crushed? Was thinking of getting one to put my shoes in and keep in my check in luggage. I just used a old Nike box Instead
Shoes bounce back to shape as soon as you put a foot in it. No need for a box, honestly.

BCHEE2384 said:
Can someone help me out on the Kid Robot release. I am seeing the typical Gold/Pink box as well as pairs with the normal Nike flip lid box from the 2005 time frame. Were there 2 releases or is one just a promo/sample pair without the “special” box?
thanks guys!

To my knowledge, there was the special box with the black size label used for the release at Barneys (250 pairs), the special box with the pink size label used for the F&F version (24 pairs), and a regular Nike box (anno 2005) used for the "Nike Celeb" version (not sure how many pairs), which was basically the same as the regular black version of the shoes, just provided to various influencers without the specialty box or KidRobot keychain. If you see anything other than those 3 boxes, I'd be fairly suspicious of the legitimacy.

Last edited:
What is that?
Looks to be some sort of club where you can voice your opinions on many things Nike; maybe get exclusive sportswear. Also ask for feedback on anything you think can be improved. I went with distribution channels to true Nike consumers and not shoe resellers. The app does however tracks what you look at in ndc and somehow can link your health metrics to it. Not sure about that or how that comes Into play. I don’t have the veal to app active on my iPhone so will look into it more later.

Back
Top Bottom