THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i think probably nobody knowing this but the 2 kid robot cws are actually designed by the guys from the Opium Crew in Paris

i think probably nobody knowing this but the 2 kid robot cws are actually designed by the guys from the Opium Crew in Paris
Interesting info - where did you hear that? I've always heard that Paul and Chad from KR were pretty involved with the design themselves, and based the color scheme on an older Maserati. If you have more info on Opium's involvement, I'd love to hear about it. :smile:

Ordered these to remind me of two of my favorite people in the world. It's a play on different color Legos and crayons always laying on my beige carpet. Even threw their initials on the back. James Edward....Jaxon Luke. Just got them in. Quality is ok. Wish the sail was slightly darker. But I'm satisfied. Need Nike to update the ID options. B

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200107-213949_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20200107-213949_Nike.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 215
these would be grails if they have been made after the OG reshape. Wish they made more AM1's with that juicy back swoosh that these and the viotechs had
Other than the skinnier mudguard on these the rest of the shoe is pretty much perfect! It even has a really nice rounded toe area.

Back
Top Bottom