THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looking at the toebox on my outlet pair of Scream Greens I wonder if the pack release has better quality control. Also, where are the purps? 👀
From their photos, doesn't seem like it.

dna-series-87-x-91-release-date.jpg

From their photos, doesn't seem like it.

I really want to swap my pair from goat from a 12 to 13.... thought about buying these andjust selling the huaraches but those would be bricks and will definitely take a loss.

I hate this release. Almost as bad as what’s currently going on with the Current og 90 release

regret not grabbing them from the outlet. thought they would sit at full price but seems like they pulled them after a couple days. no way I'm buying the pack considering how cheap the huaraches were

I really want to swap my pair from goat from a 12 to 13.... thought about buying these andjust selling the huaraches but those would be bricks and will definitely take a loss.

I hate this release. Almost as bad as what’s currently going on with the Current og 90 release
What's been going on with the og 90s?

Nothing really
People overreacting per usual but some complaints about the new shape creating dents in the toe box... and Nike pushing back the release date.
so essentially business as usual for Nike if you ask me.
Overreacting is putting it lightly. The speculation is bananas and the hate is real. I got volts, the quality doesn’t meet the AM1 anniversaries but they are more comfortable than the orthopedic GR 90s. Happy with mine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom