THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Any more pics?

for you :wink:
SAM_2856.JPG

SAM_2985.JPG

SAM_2886.JPG

SAM_7068.JPG

SAM_3287.JPG

happy with all 4 pair :wink: (no toe dent etc... 1/4 of a century with air max and i never had toe dent, perhaps i'm lucky, but small feet i wear only 8us... and i keep only perfect QC pair, for that sometimes you must buy two pair to keep only one it's the game lol)

Last edited:
Cant decide on white/sail/grey quarter for a number of my designs. Wanted to do a og colourway but with pink as cant get my size in mens. Also same again but with honeycomb.

PS anyone able to try and proxxy the chinatown pair to uk? Willing to try and return the favour with the city pack.

I'll try on snkrs for you tomorrow if you havent found them yet. lmk.

Just copped the CNY longevity on eBay with my 25% off code. Came out to like $218 or something.

Just curious, are there any known replicas already? Just a bit suspicious, as always with eBay . Shipping from Tokyo, seller had 100% feedback over 100 transactions. But u never know...

Just copped the CNY longevity on eBay with my 25% off code. Came out to like $218 or something.

Just curious, are there any known replicas already? Just a bit suspicious, as always with eBay . Shipping from Tokyo, seller had 100% feedback over 100 transactions. But u never know...

Hopefully it said "100%" Authentic in the description

Back
Top Bottom