THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What about the suede on the toe and the mesh being white? Will the color of the suede bleed into the white mesh? Or the suede doesn’t bleed at all? Thanks guys, I appreciate the help

Here's one of my IDs that I just finished toe reshaping.

The shape was cliffed and smashed just as pictured a few pages back.

a1.png
a2.png

I practise reshaping the toebox on Internationalist. Maybe it's different shape altogether, but the middle section is wrinkled on both pair. Any idea why it's doing that?

This guy on YT has wrinkled toebox after reshape. You can see toward the end of his video.

Never had that happen to me, I’ve always done it on new pairs so idk if that makes a difference.

|l After looking at countless pictures, I’m really on the fence on making a pair. Why the hell did Nike mess with the mold. Lol. The ones I made 2 years ago is perfect!!! The materials they got right now is so good too.

Seems that way. Curious to see resale prices because these are such a premium AM1 and I would also love to see Nike put out a North American set as well. In the end I’m definitely going to try and purchase both.
If Nike does a North American pack, we all know it is going to be LA and New York....

Give us something like Vancouver and Mexico City or something different. 🤷‍♂️

so for the recent ID's, has anyone written about this to Nike? they said what?

i'm currious lol
Sorry, I’ve been reading older posts because I’m on the fence of getting ID’s. I did contact them. All they said was that they “will pass the information to the ones who deals with the design of the shoes.” I doubt they even care once they read it. I’m sure they scope these forums to get ideas. What’s sad is they took steps back.

I always wonder why they make these ****ty colorway shoes, knowing they won’t sell for ****, but won’t take the time to correct what the consumers wants.

If Nike does a North American pack, we all know it is going to be LA and New York....

Give us something like Vancouver and Mexico City or something different. 🤷‍♂️
Zero chance.

Besides ‘all star’ nikes they only ever do the same cities.

Its a joke. So many other cities around the world they could do.

These would be a great ‘Melbourne’ edition. With some unique additions. Melbz is a city with predominantly blue skyscraper roof top lights. A ‘City Lights’ pack with different cites would be awesome. Even though wrong thread...

15C0C508-5E4D-4D7C-B21C-426120CA3A73.jpeg
525F96FF-44A2-43DC-85B8-E1CC1C40C776.jpeg
5A9C8214-4BCD-4E4B-8A27-1766CF50032F.jpeg

Last edited:
Keep posting up IDs as you guys see them, good to see colors in person of the mesh especially. Nice resource with the gallery back.

As a New Yorker, I'm tired of Nike NYC packs and exclusives and boring shoes with "NYC" emblazoned on them for no reason. It's a played out theme with usually very little to do with the city/city life. Just throw on a Yankees or Mets hat if you want to wear New York.

And please don't start arguing about NY sports that's not my intention. I'm just saying sneakers are a wack way to rep your city.

As a New Yorker, I'm tired of Nike NYC packs and exclusives and boring shoes with "NYC" emblazoned on them for no reason. It's a played out theme with usually very little to do with the city/city life. Just throw on a Yankees or Mets hat if you want to wear New York.

And please don't start arguing about NY sports that's not my intention. I'm just saying sneakers are a wack way to rep your city.
mademe not want to grab those Procell AF1 no matter how clean. Don't need NYC on the heel

Na came out last year, maybe late 2018. Great pair!

Man, on the fence. They’re nice, but I don’t rock olive often. I need a pair in the collection though. I’m getting tired of the regular black, blue, grey and whites haha

Man, on the fence. They’re nice, but I don’t rock olive often. I need a pair in the collection though. I’m getting tired of the regular black, blue, grey and whites haha

I snagged them for $85 on GOAT awhile back and zero regrets. Easily one of the pairs I wear the most.

Back
Top Bottom