THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

clear mints were the base

I‘ve used grey minis for my poor man‘s version. Lol

9B2BA9CE-0364-415C-8D71-EEBD2A350D62.jpeg

How serious is TheDropDate? According to em CityPacks seem to show up in a lot of stores:

I was going to post these links a couple days ago. The drop date has always been reliable for me. It seems those in the US seem to have a chance to cop.

Last edited:
What would be best way to clean tonal pack uppers? Toss in laundry in bag or some cleaning solution and a brush? Bought a damn near Ds pair and just wanna knock off the little dirt there is.

Those Kobe VIs actually look pretty good to me!

My 2X/year wear, Elephant Toe iDs (circa 2013) for work today
478EBFBB-508A-4742-A81C-0B6415409111.jpeg

Probably one of my favorite iDs/NBYs that I designed, if not, my favorite.
I have like 4 pairs of these ID's in my storage somewhere! These with the updated shape would have been killer!
One of the pairs i made were basically the AM1 version of these.
1583427772960.png

Someone is putting in work at the factory in Vietnam.

I placed an ID order on Sunday, received a we started AND we’re almost done email three hours apart on Tuesday.

I look tonight in my UPS and the package is passed export scan at the clearing agency.

What'd you design?

Got these when the restock reds were easily attainable but should’ve doubled up. My royals are from SneakerCon this year and they were the only pair there. Still can’t find obsidians at a decent price.
Word, I got the obsidians. That’s my favorite ones out the pack. Out of curiosity, is your royals the restock pair version, or the first release with the dust bag?

Special access on ndc if anyone was looking for them. Sz 11 and under

Attachments

• 2E27639F-7953-46FF-9E52-6A84AFB9B2CC.png
    2E27639F-7953-46FF-9E52-6A84AFB9B2CC.png
    444.6 KB · Views: 173
Back
Top Bottom