THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

images (6).jpeg

Thoughts on these 2015 joints? Would need a reshape asap obviously

I hope there wasn't a size 9 on that Daisy restock! I had ordered one the day before the restock and it got cancelled. :angry:

Do discount codes still work on Nike ID's? I'm hoping there's something for July 4th. Or should I just order the pair I made.

Nothing against the shoe.

it’s more financial driven. I forgot who in here said to it to me but’s it’s true - when you end up selling some personal pairs, you actually end up buying more shoes.

I just need to be more financially responsible. I’m still sitting on a few pairs of AM1’s that are reaching a year since worn. Doesn’t make sense right now to add more to the stable.

TL;DR - I spend too much and need to cut back.

Unexpected. After a Father’s Day lunch. It was cold, so I guess it was a good thing I had jeans on?

has anyone ever tried that reshoevn8r eraser for jean stains? Does it work?

Best thing to do is use a microfibre cloth and Jason Mark / other solution. Use as little water as poss and get it to really foam up, removing with another damp j cloth. Repeat after drying a few times and you should be good.

I’ve also been thinking a lot about how I have too many shoes. I have some doubles that initially sounded like a good idea but I don’t get to wear what I like enough to need them. It was just a nice piece of mind to have but now I’m back to wondering if I need to cut down.

Yep. I feel you. I have too many shoes in rotation. I still wear shoes from 2012 that look new. I don’t think I’m going to do that anymore

Unexpected. After a Father’s Day lunch. It was cold, so I guess it was a good thing I had jeans on?

has anyone ever tried that reshoevn8r eraser for jean stains? Does it work?
There is only one way to clean suede(To my knowledge), that’s with an eraser. They make special erasers for it but a pencil eraser works as well, just not as well. The suede eraser is a small rectangle block and the sharp corners can be good for tight spots like transition from heel cup to rear mud guard etc.

Long story short, just get you an eraser and voila, back in business.

PS, there are different cuts of suede from smooth to rough brushed, there are going to be different brushes for each type but the eraser should be universal BUT, I’m 43yo and the last time I cleaned suede was 1999, there may be newer tech since 1999 so, you could always google, just don’t go using your brain instead of asking....

I’ve also been thinking a lot about how I have too many shoes. I have some doubles that initially sounded like a good idea but I don’t get to wear what I like enough to need them. It was just a nice piece of mind to have but now I’m back to wondering if I need to cut down.

same. guess the question i ask myself is: have you ever had to actually pull out a double? feel like most of us who even consider doubling up have more than enough shoes to last us a lifetime. only time a double has been beneficial for me is if i sold a used pair, not because I truly beat up my pair to oblivion. it's a hobby, not practical by any means, but still love it!

same. guess the question i ask myself is: have you ever had to actually pull out a double? feel like most of us who even consider doubling up have more than enough shoes to last us a lifetime. only time a double has been beneficial for me is if i sold a used pair, not because I truly beat up my pair to oblivion. it's a hobby, not practical by any means, but still love it!

I think im over 100 pairs of am1 now and only have 2 double ups, scuba blue and mint safari. Even then that is only because I bought the first pairs real beat and then a better condition used pair came up later. With this many pairs I cant see myself ever actually wearing any out before the soles go.

In fact now im starting to worry maybe I wont even get round to wearing a lot of older pairs before they crumble.

Had my first bubble pop on OG safaris yesterday and im more upset than I thought I would be.

Back
Top Bottom