THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

CI7576-103

XXXX - CI7576-103 - 101.png XXXX - CI7576-103 - 102.png XXXX - CI7576-103 - 103.png XXXX - CI7576-103 - 104.png XXXX - CI7576-103 - 105.png XXXX - CI7576-103 - 106.png

i think with our limited opportunities to actually wear our sneakers during this quarantine, alotta people are realizing how excessive their collections are. i know i've slowed down my purchases lately and have dumped a bunch of doubles and other stuff that barely gets worn.....i know more than a few others that have been doing the same.

Probably a long shot, but has anyone had experience buying GS shoes alongside normal shoes? How do they compare? My wife really wants the Daisys, but her size is currently up at $650AUD on Goat etc. I noticed the released GS sizing too, but we have never bought GS shoes before. Her size in those is going for $205AUD so would much rather pay that haha.

i think with our limited opportunities to actually wear our sneakers during this quarantine, alotta people are realizing how excessive their collections are. i know i've slowed down my purchases lately and have dumped a bunch of doubles and other stuff that barely gets worn.....i know more than a few others that have been doing the same.

I realized that my KD collection is a bit excessive-I own 102 pairs exactly. Now I’m seeing which pairs truly matter in the grand scheme of my KD collection..some pairs haven’t been worn in at least 4-5 years!

Man Nike is playing games with these Daisys. Ordered very early when they got loaded the 1st time, only to get canceled. When they got restocked, I put in 3 separate orders. One just got canceled. Glad I made 3 so maybe 1 will ship. The one delivered today isn't even for me, its a size 9 for a buddy in the UK.

Screenshot_20200623-200940_Nike.jpg

Man Nike is playing games with these Daisys. Ordered very early when they got loaded the 1st time, only to get canceled. When they got restocked, I put in 3 separate orders. One just got canceled. Glad I made 3 so maybe 1 will ship. The one delivered today isn't even for me, its a size 9 for a buddy in the UK.

Screenshot_20200623-200940_Nike.jpg

If you happen to double up and want to sell a size 6 or 10 im interested :rofl:

Nike just canceled my size 10 Daisy order right now, from the restock the other day. RIP, damn I wanted these.

Back
Top Bottom