THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AppropriateRingedBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Does anyone know if there are fakes of the Atmos Animal Pack 2.0? I'm looking at a pair from a guy interstate but he doesn't have original receipt. He seems legit with other sales etc, but i'm cautious when dropping that much $$$

Does anyone know if there are fakes of the Atmos Animal Pack 2.0? I'm looking at a pair from a guy interstate but he doesn't have original receipt. He seems legit with other sales etc, but i'm cautious when dropping that much $$$
Definitely saw a fake pair on eBay last night. Terribly fake.

Nike's having all sorts of trouble with this model. Still shows nearly a FSR (all except 6.5), but neither size 8.5 nor 9 will add to cart. 9.5 works, though
I've ordered 4 in my size. 2 have canceled. 2 still processing. Annoying to see them restock.

I've ordered 4 in my size. 2 have canceled. 2 still processing. Annoying to see them restock.

Yeah, I've read about all of the cancellations and multiple restocks. I don't recall seeing NDC have this much trouble managing inventory on any other model. COVID, I guess. Are they experiencing these issues with other shoes? I only really follow AM1s

Back
Top Bottom