THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Welp...

5F284284-17CC-46DD-ACF4-47500F90F401.jpeg

...just ordered three NBY Unlocked AM95 designs as a consolation :lol: :frown:

I hope these’ll be just like the Orange AM90s. By that, I’m referring to how they sold out the first few days after their initial release then restocked a few months later with a decent supply. Now, they have close to FSR in the Nike app.

Last edited:
Reactions: 907
no way these a lay up.
Social media pumped the hype into em.

and they classic. so the purists love em too.
not worth crazy resell. but I needs em

no way these a lay up.
Social media pumped the hype into em.

and they classic. so the purists love em too.
not worth crazy resell. but I needs em
It's the resellers, they are buying anything and everything in huge quantities with bots to inflate the prices and horde stock. That's what it's like in Canada at least.

Not a single release of anything is safe over here and it's frustrating cause lots of us just want to wear them...

they still haven't released on Nike EU which is a bit weird, my guess is they will randomly load them on a tuesday at 2:41pm or something stupid like that

I finally got to add funds to my cash app; HOWEVER, it's only allowing me to do $1.00 amounts qtime! :rofl: Thank goodness I'm only trying to purchase something that's only $116 shipped! :rofl:
That sucks,
Goats $ for the evergreens are $100 more than stock X. This because of the coupon?
Yeah that's what I'm starting to see, sellers are taking advantage and marking up their prices to adjust for the coupon

Scumbags doing on goat what they do on eBay and bumping the price cause there’s a coupon 🤦🏼‍♂️. Getting what you were originally asking isn’t enough 🤣.

Yeah the real problem is Nike not releasing all pairs globally as one release. Would be way less of a headache that way

Ehh, I'll cut them some slack. COVID has definitely wreaked havoc on supply chains, so scattered releases seem to be the norm now. But overall, yeah, they could produce more shoes and keep more folks happy.

Back
Top Bottom