THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah as far as I know it is. But that being said it's not impossible that they may have held off for wider global release.

Yeah as far as I know it is. But that being said it's not impossible that they may have held off for wider global release.
That’s my hope, several posts back someone posted a tweet from a Nike rep saying they would release later in the US 🤞

Is this an EU release date? I thought they just released there... so EU gets a second release while the US is stuck with L city again? Smh
They pushed back the release date on EU NDC/SNKRS. This also means it’s exclusively released for EU because they don’t ship to the states. I’m guessing we’ll get our too. If not, **** Nike

Dude nike is going to **** the US on the snkrs brown pair and the orange and green anniversary pair just to kick the grass over the **** they just took on us...

Dude nike is going to **** the US on the snkrs brown pair and the orange and green anniversary pair just to kick the grass over the **** they just took on us...
We’re not getting the brown pair. That’s for sure. It was explained a couple pages ago. August 8 is when snkrs dropped in Europe. It wouldn’t make sense if it dropped here

I don’t care for them. I’m really annoyed that we might not get the orange and greens

1596409694046.png

Haven't been in this thread or in air maxes much lately. In for the evergreen am1s though.

unexpected mini restock at size? liverpool if someone happens to be around :wink:
Okay forreal right now can someone assist? I’ve wanted this shoe so much along with the amsterdams but people are charging way too much for em

Back
Top Bottom