THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I meant the greens. I have 103’s too lol.
I don’t see it. Looks the same to me. Yeah, I grabbed the restock pair really late. Earlier this year actually. It wasn’t too bad. The price is way higher now. I tried so hard to grab the 100’s, but it was way out of my budget.

Feels like Christmas with the latest GOVRN soleswap batch deliver!

3xAMtendre
805DD838-21C4-4B43-9DE6-AE9230D65413.jpeg

Still annoyed I struck out on the greens but while browsing US sites, damn Footlocker US has some good GR stuff that we dont get down here. Any Australians know of a good forwarding service? Wouldn't mind picking up the AM90 and AM1 remix packs...

^ So those are NOT a ftl exclusive. good. still glad i have them, but will certainly hit discount at some point.
The tongue tag is not the norm, but i like it. GRs for life ^^

^ So those are NOT a ftl exclusive. good. still glad i have them, but will certainly hit discount at some point.
The tongue tag is not the norm, but i like it. GRs for life ^^

lol y'all waiting for stuff to hit discount, id happily pay retail. Anyone wanna hook a brother up with them along with a pair of size 10 Daisys :emoji_laughing:

Side note, managed to score a pair of Dark Obsidian Crepes cheap today. Been wanting them for a while, but didnt wanna pay Stock X pricing, pair popped up used but only worn once, looked immaculate so I jumped on em. Good news day :emoji_grinning:

lol y'all waiting for stuff to hit discount, id happily pay retail. Anyone wanna hook a brother up with them along with a pair of size 10 Daisys :emoji_laughing:

Side note, managed to score a pair of Dark Obsidian Crepes cheap today. Been wanting them for a while, but didnt wanna pay Stock X pricing, pair popped up used but only worn once, looked immaculate so I jumped on em. Good news day :emoji_grinning:

yeah I got them at retail on rd. just saying, they will likely go on discount. after time i sort of forget if i got something on discount unless it was some ridiculous steal. just wish AMs stayed that way for all models and colorways.

Pretty sure much lower numbers. Reds restocked many times for a while. Blue I only recall having one major drop and maybe even then were less in supply than the reds. Not sure though.
I got the red. Been eyein the blue for a while but don’t wanna drop $400+

Back
Top Bottom