THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone here recall these from 05? We’re limited, QS?

wondering as this is my first time seeing them - that and I like learning about earlier AM releases

Super dope pair but more like $300-400, not $5k. Dude is on crack for that price.

Lol, alright. I thought there was some history behind these. I’m a sucker for a grey.

There’s also a pair on FC for $3500 but that’s FC lol

wondering as this is my first time seeing them - that and I like learning about earlier AM releases

Found these at a finishline for $64 back in 05-06. Destroyed them while going to watch a Pats game in Buffalo unfortunately.

Me and a couple homies bought these for $40 a pair at the Nike outlet back then. Man I wore the hell outta these I should've bought two pairs

Dreams do come true

20200905_194146.jpg

I'm gonna want those green leather mini swoosh joints instead of my evergreens. If anyone secures those and wants to trade for my 11.5, let's make it happen

Not a big fan of that hue of Green. However, if I had to choose one of the recent Green AM1s, I’d certainly grab the mesh/suede pair.

Ended up paying resell for magmas. A little over 50
Are the oranges gonna release in the states?
They’ve released at majority of the mom and pop shops. As far as a SNKRS release I’d like to say eventually but wouldn’t be surprised if not

Needs to see evergreen and green mini swoosh side by side
Agreed.... I think I’m gonna go for the evergreen and just get the mini swoosh in burgundy. I have more clothes that go with the evergreen

evergreen resell is my size is currently at $185 smh Hoping it lowers instead of rising

Still debating whether or not to copp those Premiums.... Don’t know what it really mean, but Atmos’ IG account actually mentions that they are Atmos Tokyo exclusive tho.

Back
Top Bottom