THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow lol. Yeah my lens was pretty foggy. Didn’t realize till now but I stand by my phone and the pics it produces lol. I don’t have the best of everything like some of you ballers in here. I have an IPhoneX btw.
IphoneX takes magnificent photos.

1513998E-13C7-447A-A28D-01FB93E8A812.jpeg

Just out of curiosity, what socks do you all think go best with AM1’s when wearing shorts?

Nike Ankle socks for me. Bonus points if I find both swoosh + Nike on it

Saw someone in here post a pic with them on and I was sold. Use to do no shows but that’s in the past now lol

I mean it’s one set of pics, my guy. Hardly evidence of iPhone’s staying w/ camera issues. :lol:

But it obviously is. Not for every owner, but the only reason I asked him what kind of phone in the first place is because I know 3 other people whose pics come out the same exact way. They all have iPhones.

Weird iPhone sub tier camera sensitivity

:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Alright enough #PhoneTalk. Let's move on.

Wow lol. Yeah my lens was pretty foggy. Didn’t realize till now but I stand by my phone and the pics it produces lol. I don’t have the best of everything like some of you ballers in here. I have an IPhoneX btw.
im on an iphone7 and I think it works just fine

did SNKRS gave early access to limeade? saw a few ebay post with the Got 'em pic posted for sale.

Back
Top Bottom