THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A015B9A2-71AC-4FC2-953C-A3F35B8BA9B5.jpeg

Hey guys, does anybody know where I can find Air Max 1 Anniversary Evergreen US 9.5 in NY or NJ area. Looking to pay retail or slightly over. I heard there was some stores that had them in stock for a while. Maybe some of them still got them?

Yeah people over here selling the Limeades for like $270 when retail was $220. So annoying, I get they are making money, but its damn frustrating for people like us that don't want to support reselling but have no other way to get them!

I find it hilarious people are selling the limes for so cheap. I’ve bought 5 pairs already for close to retail and got a pair from snkrs. Still buying more too. Imo limes are an all time pair
Who's that dude on Instagram always selling retro heat? That's gonna be you in 20 years if you keep tripling up on every release. Might be a good retirement plan actually. Lol

Yeah people over here selling the Limeades for like $270 when retail was $220. So annoying, I get they are making money, but its damn frustrating for people like us that don't want to support reselling but have no other way to get them!

Wait, Limeades retailed for $220?

I guess I’m not the only one:

70EA3B02-7816-47A8-ACD1-220A3ED069D2.jpeg

a result after using Jason Markk
I’ll be throwing these in the washer.
I’ve done it plenty of times before with my HOA AM1 years ago and it turned out fine. I just hope the stains come out the mesh toe box. Added some oxy clean on it the other day
same happened to me

Ummm..., I thought those Limeades were sold out pretty quickly on SNKRS-JP on the RD... FSR few days later?? Wondering whether it’s the bug on SNKRS, everyone is cancelling their orders or NIKE somehow making tons of them (so, it keeps restocking) tho.
20C69F44-F2B7-46B8-B168-DD4DB4890D24.jpeg

No - Classic Nike synthetic, looks and feels ok imo. I don't really like the glossy swoosh, they should have made it matt. Why do they do this on retros? Elephants the same, no one wants a glossy swoosh. Cheapens the vibes. Otherwise solid release with above average QC :smile:

I've seen cracking on the print after light wear. Anyone else wear theirs yet?

Back
Top Bottom