THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah, I hear you man. I sold a few pairs lately so could take the hit. Also SUPER BLACK SUPER BLACK hinted at the numbers produced, so didn't want to end up paying even more further down the road.
Yeah i just paid resale for the 90s (congrats by the way) which I could just about stomach. I think i may have bite the bullet and sell a few pairs. I've got JDIs (plain), currys, and red anniversaries on ice but they were for a "in case of emergency" kinda scenario. I might put some more J's on ebay and see how it goes.

Cheers bro - That was some welcome luck hitting on the 90s. I think resale should stay pretty stable on the denham '87s, at least for the next few weeks. I'd happily part with some GR Js for these! I'd be reluctant to part with currys and anniversaries tho - both timeless pairs.

yo i swear i'm about to set something on fire, my order with SNS was all processed but for some reason my order had the wrong state associated with the address. everything else (street address, city, zip) were all correct and would help fedex figure out where to deliver my stuff. any way i decided to email their customer support to try and update the state and i explicitly stated at least 4 to 5 times in my email "DO NOT CANCEL MY ORDER". i wake up this morning to a response from support saying "no problem your order has been cancelled!". this cancellation was not the typical out of stock cancellation y'all were talking about yesterday. when i called the contact number they told me since they can't update shipping info with fedex they cancelled the order instead of even giving me the option of dealing with fedex myself. they didn't even have the decency to tell me this information and ask for my consent to cancel the order. i'm so furious this customer support person literally cost me a pair of magmas and the best they could offer me was a 25% discount code that is valid for one year. im so heated i literally never want to shop on their site again this 25% does nothing for me in comparison to getting a pair of magmas

Now I’m nervous on my order. I didn’t get a cancelation email but looking at the confirmation email I noticed my city wasn’t completely spelled out but my zip code is on there smh.

turntupfern88 turntupfern88 whatever you do do not email customer support they are so incompetent and the risk of your order being cancelled is not worth it. go through fedex directly once you receive your tracking #. i am so angry right now and customer support keeps saying there is nothing they can do about it

turntupfern88 turntupfern88 whatever you do do not email customer support they are so incompetent and the risk of your order being cancelled is not worth it. go through fedex directly once you receive your tracking #. i am so angry right now and customer support keeps saying there is nothing they can do about it
That’s sucks on your order man. Some companies really act like they can’t fix certain discrepancies and end up screwing people over.

I didnt sell them for Evergreens. I sold them for profit which helped cover my evergreens plus money. I 'm good with the Frags. Wouldn't wear them and don't have the space to keep them. Basically an unexpected win and free money.

Evergreens are an easy choice over Frags. they're equally beautiful. I would wear an AM1 far more often than an AJ3 though.

Huf worldwide!

1601044352568.png

I emailed them yesterday since the second order I placed (for both colorways) never received email confirmation. Payment showed as completed on PayPal though and was emailed back today saying that items were out of stock and got the refund. The first order (evergreens) says processed on my account and got those for $122 shipped since I had a 20% from a cancellation earlier this year. So while SNS sucks big time, you never know when that 25% might come handy.

They are no good for running, low quality running shoes

You're not wrong, but this has nothing to do with the cracking phenomenon. Nobody's running in their limeades. A couple people reported cracks appearing within a few hours of wear. Others found them cracked right out of the box. Sounds like it might just be the nature of the material

Back
Top Bottom