THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

743AA466-0D43-4FD3-8108-91D8BDE3916E.jpeg

Well speaking of SNS just shipped Evergreen and Magma's.. not sure how yours already arrived!

Looks like Undefeated JP got those Mini Swoosh PRMs in and it's actually the first time seeing anyone other than Atmos carrying em. Already lacking bigger sizes, but surely hope that it means that NIKE is releasing enough quantity for me to obtain my size w/ little discount eventually coz although I like em, I'm not going to spend $170+ for these...

Gotta link?

^ I didn’t say that it’s Asia only. All I know is the fact that IG account of Atmos once had mentioned that “(they are) exclusive to Atmos Tokyo” when they were releasing them earlier this month which isn’t true since Undefeated (well..., at least their JP site) has both now.

^ I didn’t say that it’s Asia only. All I know is the fact that IG account of Atmos once had mentioned that “(they are) exclusive to Atmos Tokyo” when they were releasing them earlier this month which isn’t true since Undefeated (well..., at least their JP site) has both now.

Yeah, I remember that info from early Sept, thought you had some other info lol. Seen some smaller sizes up on eBay but got a good feeling either states or EU will see 'em later in year :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Back
Top Bottom