THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone else still not receive tracking from SNS? My Card has been charged but never got confirmation.

Same boat here, well the charge is still pending. Order is not in my SNS account history either so I assume the order never went through 😭. Size 10 Magma for whatever that’s worth.

They shipped from Jersey and I'm in Brooklyn.

Did you receive a confirmation email, after you made the purchase?
I dont know if I should bother contacting them, or just wait it out...
Only proof I have of the purchase, is my paypal receipt.

Today
68C4E0F3-DAA8-4851-A09E-B172FF115E7C.jpeg

Decent prices on sage and mystic mini - $191 + fees

Very tempting! Contemplating if I should pull the trigger now or wait for a wider release.

Yeah it's around 330AUD for me shipped to Aus. I've been buying too much shoes lately and I don't want to drop that much if they might release here eventually. I don't know man, I'm on the fence. I guess I'll take my chances.

Did you receive a confirmation email, after you made the purchase?
I dont know if I should bother contacting them, or just wait it out...
Only proof I have of the purchase, is my paypal receipt.

yeah, i got confirmation emails. though, i do have one charge on my PP but no confirmation or cancellation email.

Decent prices on sage and mystic mini - $191 + fees

thanks Holmes. scooped a tenner. hopefully dont get dinged customs

Yeah it's around 330AUD for me shipped to Aus. I've been buying too much shoes lately and I don't want to drop that much if they might release here eventually. I don't know man, I'm on the fence. I guess I'll take my chances.

They might release here, but we all know bots will eat them up then resale will be around that price 😫

Those mini swoosh greens are nasty (in a good way). Like wow. I’m trying my best to ignore it because I have evergreens already but dang lol. May have to get a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom