THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ids are in! Black green and sail white.

Attachments

• 1212BA45-B700-4D1A-AF9B-1BFE89421E97.jpeg
    1212BA45-B700-4D1A-AF9B-1BFE89421E97.jpeg
    302.9 KB · Views: 102
Speaking of. Pendleton’s this year?

and I’m not sure how denham feels about it but most raw denim wearers don’t mind and some actually enjoy the bleeding over effect from the indigo. Some of my sneakers have a bit around the heel amd I don’t mind it at all. Part of the break in process.

Speaking of. Pendleton’s this year?

and I’m not sure how denham feels about it but most raw denim wearers don’t mind and some actually enjoy the bleeding over effect from the indigo. Some of my sneakers have a bit around the heel amd I don’t mind it at all. Part of the break in process.
I don't mind it on the shoe as it breaks in. But blue spots all over my white laces straight out the box sucked.

Super jealous of all you that have the Denhams. I want them but at the moment cant justify the resale. Although I am contemplating the 90s now ive seen a few videos on them but the only one that seemed to be real easily available down here were the 95s.

Super jealous of all you that have the Denhams. I want them but at the moment cant justify the resale. Although I am contemplating the 90s now ive seen a few videos on them but the only one that seemed to be real easily available down here were the 95s.

Get the 95s mate before stocks dry out.

I really want a pair of both the 95s and the 1s. Price on the 1s in a uk11 is mental at the moment though. Think maybe I actually like the 95s more...

The 95s rock. And no need to buy neons when they drop.

Yeah only coz my last pair are still so good, or id need a pair for sure.

Plus ill have to see the next ones first before a final decision. They could have black toes, yuk.

I'm hoping so much they release them as close to OG as possible. I haven't had Neons since 2003-2005.

Patiently awaiting confirmation and leaked pics. Fingers crossed.

Ok ya'll now lets carry on with AM1 talk. :lol:

I'm gonna want those green leather mini swoosh joints instead of my evergreens. If anyone secures those and wants to trade for my 11.5, let's make it happen
Well, mission accomplished. Sold my evergreens for the exact price I had to pay to order the minis from the South Korean ebay seller. Got shipping confirmation yesterday and now we wait.

Back
Top Bottom