THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

This brings back my concern that Nike is going to hype the AM1 hard and we won’t be able to sniff retail or reasonable resell for the next couple of years. Look what they did to the dunk, you have cats paying resell for NBY dunks that have handcuffed options.

I feel like we would see more "grails" coming down the pipeline if that way the case.

Right now we getting a pair or two LV8's every couple weeks it seems. Clots in March then what?

Clots are a big deal but they not gonna have people checking every for AM1.

Nike legit hit people with very limited BTTYS drops and CoJP grails week after week to revive the non-sb dunk line.

I feel like we would see more "grails" coming down the pipeline if that way the case.

Right now we getting a pair or two LV8's every couple weeks it seems. Clots in March then what?

Clots are a big deal but they not gonna have people checking every for AM1.

Nike legit hit people with very limited BTTYS drops and CoJP grails week after week to revive the non-sb dunk line.
Yeah man it’s a half baked theory at best :lol:. It’s hearing that Travis Scott might have gotten a pair that makes think great Nike is going to ride that hype again.

Personally I think the color way of the clots is interesting but I can live without them. Not into the clear toe box but if I got my hands on a pair I might be able to trade for something else that has eluded me.

Yeah man it’s a half baked theory at best :lol:. It’s hearing that Travis Scott might have gotten a pair that makes think great Nike is going to ride that hype again.

Personally I think the color way of the clots is interesting but I can live without them. Not into the clear toe box but if I got my hands on a pair I might be able to trade for something else that has eluded me.

Would trade clots for Atmos joints in a heartbeat.

Nike will eventually pump the AM1 again because no hype can sustain forever but I think we got some time before the frenzy returns to this model.

Nike didn't exactly do a great job with pumping the AM90 last year for the anniversary so it may take some time.

The Travis effect was also much better suited with the dunk and Air Jordan because he been into those kicks since day 1.

Unless a Grime Rapper goes extremely mainstream sometime soon I don't see a similar thing happening to the AM line for a while.

Clots - great color scheme, but toe box renders them unwearable.

if you’re into kicks for the aesthetic and display that’s fine. Just can’t see how you can rock them.

It'd be nice if nike would collab with some of these brands/designers/boutiques like they used to do and continue to do with other models. Instead its just retros of collabs past their prime. At least make a NEW clot collab. They really havent done anything interesting with this shoe since parras.

Back
Top Bottom