THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wearing these alot lately.
Still haven't seen these in the wild.
20210224_133549.jpg

IMO still the best AM1 purchase for myself.
$70 from the outlet, real leather. Cant beat the price.
Still trying to find a pair of these. Thought I got lucky last week when an ebay seller told me he'd accept a bid for a ds pair that he'd previously turned down, but by the time I saw and did it he already had a higher offer. I thought it was kinda a **** move on his part, but whatever. Love Pinnacles though and really would like to find these.

entropy entropy try a lint roller or some tape maybe

Just used a vacuum, I think it got most of the hair or all of it.

Aww man, one of the oldest rules in the book is always wear your all-leather pairs when getting a cut. :smh: :lol:

Hahaha wasn't planning on getting one but got stuck in the rain, I had to choose from rainwater on my shoes or some hair. :rofl:

Attachments

• DD37B32F-65AB-4648-B67B-B94F37DEC30C.jpeg
    DD37B32F-65AB-4648-B67B-B94F37DEC30C.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 432
Still trying to find a pair of these. Thought I got lucky last week when an ebay seller told me he'd accept a bid for a ds pair that he'd previously turned down, but by the time I saw and did it he already had a higher offer. I thought it was kinda a **** move on his part, but whatever. Love Pinnacles though and really would like to find these.

sails were miles ahead the best pinnacle of the whole pack , i regret selling my 2nd pair so much , i am in hunt to find a second pair now and its kinda hard damn it

Boom. Size 8.5. I have entered a million Juicestore raffles for their Nike releases. Was shocked when congratulations flashed on my phone. Checked and had confirmation email from Juicestore.
E]
[TD]
Thank you for your purchase! we're [TD][TABLE]
[/TD][TD]CLOT x Nike Air Max 1 “K.O.D.” × 1[/TABLE]
[TABLE][/table]

Attachments

• 142A00A1-554F-43C1-9BF3-3FCA9ABF2155.png
    142A00A1-554F-43C1-9BF3-3FCA9ABF2155.png
    998.6 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom