THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I like them. The only thing I'm curious about is the height but it's not bad enough (in my opinion) to stop me from getting them.

1626800536935.png

NEVER FORGET

To think, not one person at Nike or clot says to themselves "let's re release this shoe but give it the updated shape" is just plain crazy.

Reactions: 907
I went down a full size with the see through pairs because i didn’t want a gap to be visible from the tip
Of the shoe. It fits perfectly but i do prefer a little more wiggle room so went down half a size with the mesh since it’s not see through. Hope that helps

Would you say one is more narrow than the other? I went with a 9 on the clear ones and they fit tight but still fine. I went with a 9 on the mesh pair and I'm just hoping they are not more narrow.

I've got a wider than average foot.

Would you say one is more narrow than the other? I went with a 9 on the clear ones and they fit tight but still fine. I went with a 9 on the mesh pair and I'm just hoping they are not more narrow.

I've got a wider than average foot.
I'm not sure brother. Waiting on my pair from Juice store Hong Kong to ship. I won off the app and live on the east coast. sooooo, Based on their last air max release - ill get it in 3weeks lol (real talk too)

I am planning on getting all 3 of the LV8's but what do you all think is the best colorway?
Difficult question to answer, seems like an each his own type of deal. Most popular is different - I would say that the dark teal and martian sunrise are more popular than the obsidian. Guys, correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom