THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I wear mine to run in a couple times a week. I try switching out to actual "running" shoes but I always like the way these feel better

Anyone has an idea on why the 2020 Lemonades were not a hit? Still can find some online and the resale price is below retail. I thought the release would be similar to the Elephants some years ago...

No I didn't cop a dozen pairs on release hoping to flip them at double the price :rofl:

Anyone has an idea on why the 2020 Lemonades were not a hit? Still can find some online and the resale price is below retail. I thought the release would be similar to the Elephants some years ago...

No I didn't cop a dozen pairs on release hoping to flip them at double the price :rofl:
Supply drives demand a lot these days. If they make a bunch, nobody wants them.

On top of the cracking issues, it was not a collaboration, was not a generally desired colorway, and outside of the air max 1 fans it was never that popular of a shoe. Sure, a select few air max 1 heads always loved them and paid good money for them. Many classic air maxes that fans love are still pretty niche shoes to the general (sneakerhead) population. Bacons are another great example. Atmos elephants are a sneaker that every sneakerhead loves regardless of the silhouette - elephant, color pop, collaboration, etc. Casual sneakerheads just like OG colorways and collabs.

Really surprised how quiet things are on the AM1 front. We were getting blessed for a while. Seems like Nike is drawing attention to other models for the time being.

I half way expected to see more drop considering we have the TS Collab coming soon.

E8F33269-4606-4DF2-ADE3-D51888A341C5.jpeg

sounds like you're not very good at mathematics :lol: :lol: :lol:
OG AML came out in 89, you're 2 years late :rofl:
its the 30th anniversary this year for the AM Classic BW

For some reason I had it in my head that the lights were the year after 90s rather than before, my bad. You're right though, definitely the funniest thing ever.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣X a million, or whatever.

I love the way they feel. The uppers are so soft. I have newer technology running shoes that I alternate but I always reach for these.
I can't do the Air Max 1 for long runs. Anything else is fine.

My favorite all around retro gym sneaker as of late is actually the footscape woven.

I left my old trainers in my locker at work when the pandemic started and I haven't been back to the office to get them. Covid kinda forced me to make some plays with random sneakers for workouts.

Back
Top Bottom