THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They remind me of a simpsons donut.
D9B45E3D-0459-4C31-BCCE-99B6D286D00E.png

I’m kind of torn with the Patta joints. I may pass. Those waves throw me off. They remind me too much of a kids shoe for some reason. I understand it’s a must for collectors; for those who truly appreciate am1’s and want something different. I just can’t see myself rocking them

Has anyone seen a sticker like this before? This is under the box on a pair of animal air
Max 1 I'm looking at. Thanks!
72B299F9-00D2-4C89-A60B-1E9A20407D68.jpeg

Someone order these and post pics so I can see how they look in person.
8F3B0B18-4E5C-4CD0-9D31-4955F599A58D.jpeg
What are the air max 1s called that look like these ?
Teal and light brown, some kind of non leather material

They are a classic pair and I can’t remember and it’s bugging me :lol:

Facts. I’ll never understand the hype for his collabs.
Don’t think there is hype. Outside of here the only comments I’ve seen are “pass” and “meh” at best. And on here seems to be a handful of us willing to grab a pair. General reception seems like the TS AJ33, but we all know how things change when the greedy sheep see prices on the secondary market. So who knows.

Don’t think there is hype. Outside of here the only comments I’ve seen are “pass” and “meh” at best. And on here seems to be a handful of us willing to grab a pair. General reception seems like the TS AJ33, but we all know how things change when the greedy sheep see prices on the secondary market. So who knows.

If it happened with the merch from his McDonald’s meal, it will happen with these.

What are the air max 1s called that look like these ?
Teal and light brown, some kind of non leather material

They are a classic pair and I can’t remember and it’s bugging me :lol:
You'll have to be way more specific. I can't think of any air max 1 that looks like those forces. There are these classic teals from 2004 but no light brown, and they're just called "Teals"

1631893793808.png

Now that I think of it idk if they were even teal, or just a different light blue

they were part of a pack. Pretty sure there was a burst and a 90

Back
Top Bottom