THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got through for a 10.5

I hate drops like these. The H captcha is the worst with the box thing. It didn’t help that the site kept having errors.

so, the product page says:
"Each pair comes in a collector's box with a silver plated charm bracelet inside that gives a nod to Patta's Surinamese heritage and Nike's famed swoosh."

but the confirmation email says:
" Unfortunately, we need to pre-emptively notify you that not all shipped pairs will feature the specially designed Patta-branded shoebox. We will not be able to exchange the shoeboxes for you, so we apologize in advance for the possible inconvenience. "

big scam
bait and switch, hopefully we didnt overpay by buying them from patta

so, the product page says:
"Each pair comes in a collector's box with a silver plated charm bracelet inside that gives a nod to Patta's Surinamese heritage and Nike's famed swoosh."

but the confirmation email says:
" Unfortunately, we need to pre-emptively notify you that not all shipped pairs will feature the specially designed Patta-branded shoebox. We will not be able to exchange the shoeboxes for you, so we apologize in advance for the possible inconvenience. "

big scam

1633692287506.png

damn I figured this would be given only for this drop and the regular retailers/snkrs would get a basic box with no extras. that's pretty weak on their part if we don't get what was promised on the drop page

I got that page after checkout and didn't do anything after and it still went through

It just depends on the site. If the site is dead, like it has been, then that page might not auto refresh later and you're left stuck. I have had that exact thing happen before on another hyped drop. Until you get the shopify confirmed page it's not an official order.

It just depends on the site. If the site is dead, like it has been, then that page might not auto refresh later and you're left stuck. I have had that exact thing happen before on another hyped drop. Until you get the shopify confirmed page it's not an official order.

ahh ok. I think I got that once on another drop a while ago, but luckily for me both times it auto loaded to a normal shopify order confirmation page. I figured since it said thank you for your order that it'd be good even if you don't get the confirmation page, as long as you get the order confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom