THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i normally would say "light work" but wasn't the case today!
20211008_072925.jpg

Last edited:
Got push notification and got through for my size…one of the few that liked these when pics initially surfaced

wasn’t chasing the release…will they be available anywhere else?

Seemed like it was possible with that first 4 min wait time. Checkout not loading killed it all. Happy for everyone who hit. Might have more luck for the aqua pair if it releases.

Everything went smooth for me. I guess i was just too late getting on at 7:07. I got through just as everyone on here started reporting sold out. Oh well.

I should have just refreshed.. I clicked back, and that killed me.. I had less than a minute wait time at first… could never get the shipping to load… I then made the mistake of trying shop pay, and that totally ruined my chance.. good stuff to those who won!

I should have just refreshed.. I clicked back, and that killed me.. I had less than a minute wait time at first… could never get the shipping to load… I then made the mistake of trying shop pay, and that totally ruined my chance.. good stuff to those who won!
never use shop pay dude. the worst

Damn I got screwed. I had them in my cart and was checking out then the whole thing blew up on me :smh:. PayPal and Shop App did me so dirty just now. Very pissed. Now I can’t go back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom