THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Great way to start off my Friday morning - just got UPS tracking too, looks like that $25 shipping puts them here on Monday 🔥
thumbnail_IMG_9765.jpg

Woke up earlier to cop but went back to sleep.

It was a similar drop to the AMM3 with the domain change, pop up question with a text answer, then drawing the box around the planes/cats. Then the wheels fell off- the site got unstable to the point the delivery options/payment info bugged out and wouldn't load. Eventually got through with a few refreshes. Order # in the 8xxx, no shipping info yet.

At the least the drop seemed fair, but got overloaded and bugged out.

I'm kicking myself for not waking up. Had my alarm set at 3:55 am PST. I woke up to it but turned it off. Closed my eyes for 3 seconds and when I opened my eyes, it was already 4:30am. Size sold out. I knew i should have set 2 or 3 alarms
Wish my sleep would be that good :wink:

About 140 listings on Ebay already. Nuff said.
Are you saying people are buying these shoes just to turn around and sell them for a small profit? Almost as if they don't really care about the shoes, but simply the 'game' of buying a product with limited availability and then making money from reselling said item? What kind of madness is this????

did Parra just pull a bait and switch on us. the website said all orders will come with special packaging but the confirmation email state you might not receive the special packaging. lmao shady

oh i said parra lmao i meant patta

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom