THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Patta pair delivered

24480EE2-24F1-440D-BDD9-A95E5B01804F.jpeg

order number 20xxx, still got the box

y’all know what the shoes look like

Last edited:
That blue pair I’ll consider resale for. I just can’t bring myself to pay resell for monarch, given my unfortunate scenario this go around.

Paid resale for the special box ($275 with eBay bucks) and an IG dude I know got me a regular retail pair..

Can’t wait to rock them when they arrive!

But you might regret it when you hit on the blue pair or pay resale for the blue pair and then you want the orange pair and prices would have spiked by then. The orange pair on the aftermarket is only $40 extra from the price I paid on Patta webstore. If this was the price of the blue, it would’ve been a no brained for me to pay that resale

So when' is the time to make a move on paying resale ? When will the dip the lowest ?

The last pair I paid resale on was on the Donald's and US dollar bill anniversaries.

wondering the same. I’m not in a particular rush, will the release of more colors, make this pair rise or dip in price?

24480EE2-24F1-440D-BDD9-A95E5B01804F.jpeg

order number 20xxx, still got the box

Paid resale for the special box ($275 with eBay bucks) and an IG dude I know got me a regular retail pair..

As mentioned, every pair comes with the special box. That notification/message on release day was due to a number of special boxes being damaged. Because of that Patta shipped some pairs in orange Nike boxes.

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 and I have been trying to think of what other AM1 has the same mesh as the Patta Waves.

Prior to getting mine delivered I thought it was the same as “defensive mesh” which was an option at 21Mercer for the bespoke program. That was probably my favorite mesh out of the bunch. But still not the same as the waves…

FFBAFB80-7936-4C15-93F1-C1EC776BCC55.jpeg

ABF2B826-742E-4C4F-87E3-36FE02EBC3E1.jpeg
YO. Those blue/gray joints is BANANAS! Take those over those Pattas any day!

Back
Top Bottom