THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

go TTS. I wear TTS in AM1 and AM90 and these fit comfortably. It actually fits slightly snug because of the slimmer toebox but not enough to size up or down

Last edited:
E8B45546-8174-49D7-820B-3F07297B70B1.jpeg
9A86025F-CA4D-4D1B-9375-83051318C030.jpeg

So I went to this local mom and pops that sometimes surprises me with what they get ...and saw these Am1 on the wall ....can someone explain to me why they are sitting at this store and never seen them at other big box stores ,my daughter and I love the aqua green type color , and I'm also digging the curry type color way , only issue why I decided against getting a pair was the fact that it's pleather toeboxes when I prefer mesh a trillion times per it ....so talk to me guise. P.s. I'm not the most versed on AM1' so pardon my ignorance again!

Screenshot_20211030-175414_Gallery.jpg

KicksOnFire just took the monarch/aqua pair and photoshopped this colorway in. The mudguard is supposed to be leather and not nubuck like that photo rendition. They probably didn't even see the full leaked photo of that color yet. I doubt Patta is gonna do 2 of that colorway in 2 different colorblocking. And Patta already posted that colorway with the leather mudguard

KicksOnFire just took the monarch/aqua pair and photoshopped this colorway in. The mudguard is supposed to be leather and not nubuck like that photo rendition. They probably didn't even see the full leaked photo of that color yet. I doubt Patta is gonna do 2 of that colorway in 2 different colorblocking. And Patta already posted that colorway with the leather mudguard
That’s exactly what I thought

Oh ok. I thought so.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom