THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can we go so far as to assume this new sole will be softer than the current offering too in line with the original?

Looking at GMA this morning and notice the host has on a pair of Pattas. Like got da* lol even she got a pair. I must be washed lol
A67FC14B-E83C-4EF3-86C8-5F85C24D70E9.jpeg

So they’re doing another remold 6 years later?

NIKE if you hear me— recraft the 95, 97, 180, BW. We’re cool with correcting errors. But those need to be fixed like yesterday.

The air max 95 is the most egregious offender. I can’t believe they don’t have the OG sized airbags.

No worries... upon further inspection, I am actually happy I got the Air Jordan 1 Bordeaux instead of the maroon pattas.
Still might not hurt reaching out to customer service. eBay has their own customer service and you can speak to someone at the authentication center as well. Both are authorized to offer discounts resolve issues. Only downside is you may risk having them request the shoe back but I doubt it. Same thing happened to me at Nike. Hit on the biohack Jordan 1 in my size but Nike sent me the Greater China Jordan 7s in a size 7 instead. They said I could keep them and gave me a 20% off code to use either way.

Another Curry wear from a few weeks ago. Almost traded these to a friend but he backed out and I'm honestly glad. As I've mentioned before, I went TTS (9.5) and they fit uncomfortably snug with the stock insole. After replacing it with a $4 Arm & Hammer thin insole from Walmart, they're *comfortably* snug. Went through a few different thin insoles before settling on em; def gonna stock up on a pair or two more. I don't think these will ever stretch out enough to throw back in the stock ones, but with the A&H I can wear these all day no problem
PXL_20211014_202833311.jpg
A few years ago I found the entire pack at a local Mr Alan's all in my size 11.5 before they became a Snipes. Planned to keep at least the green pair but ended up selling all three to get some Christmas cash. One of my many sneaker regrets.

I feel like nike is gonna screw this up somehow :lol: I'll wait for official pics.

Sole swappers gonna be working overtime.

There's a chance lol, am more worried about the crepes - the Lemonades were such a let down - I thought the OG was great but retro had terrible materials and felt cheap, and before that the safari / honey monster monstrosity. Love to know why Nike feel they have to change something every retro, elephants had shiny swoosh / midsole - Lemonades had weird tongue detail and you had to shave the safaris - IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX! They need to apply the '90s ethos going forwards, put energy into making like OG.. and then save some of those big bubble air units for the BW :emoji_fist:

Last edited:
Yea nike did right when they used the ~2004 silhouette for the remaster. Some of the '90s cuts were straight, too, but the 03-05 pairs definitely had some of the best shapes and colorways.

Back
Top Bottom