THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They look pretty accurate to me tho, as a non-AM1 expert viewer.

There's those curved lines beneath the air bubble, the mudguard seems thin enough around the back, swoosh ratio looks correct. Shape not too bad, thin laces, height seemingly similar, cool tongue, back of the sole is slightly angular. Only thing I don't see is the stitching going through that side panel on the OG's. So what's the deal with them?

Picture: source: www.wave.fr/

Edit: also I dig the colorway.
Interesting. I noticed one improvement already and that’s them moving the swoosh closer to
They look pretty accurate to me tho, as a non-AM1 expert viewer.
1646340965052.png

There's those curved lines beneath the air bubble, the mudguard seems thin enough around the back, swoosh ratio looks correct. Shape not too bad, thin laces, height seemingly similar, cool tongue, back of the sole is slightly angular. Only thing I don't see is the stitching going through that side panel on the OG's. So what's the deal with them?

Picture: source: www.wave.fr/

Edit: also I dig the colorway.
Hopefully these will feature a softer polyurethane midsole and not a brick like the anniversaries. Super excited for these though. The Red/Grey/White OG colorway is in my top 5.

Anyone not keen on the cncpts fancy trying to assist a us12? Happy to either try to return the favour on UK/EU releases or will spare some beer tokens or whatever

Concepts - too girly for me. Not terrible, I’m just too old to pull off.

Wabi sabi - would’ve been really dope without the ridiculous stitching. Will go for these.

UNC grids - they’re cool. Not amazing, but nice Spring wear.

Anyone not keen on the cncpts fancy trying to assist a us12? Happy to either try to return the favour on UK/EU releases or will spare some beer tokens or whatever
Where in the UK/EU are you? Don’t mind helping if you can help me score a NB that drops over there ala PaperBoy Paris joints

Where in the UK/EU are you? Don’t mind helping if you can help me score a NB that drops over there ala PaperBoy Paris joints
Sleepy west midlands UK. More than likely nothing going on in store round here but happy to try for anything online/raffles
They the pink ones?

does anyone know the size range for the concepts when they release tmw online?
im a size 13/14, and if they only have up to size 12 ill sleep in....

I told myself no more than $325 if strike out. Already prepared to sell my pair of Jordan 1 Marina blues lol.

ya im just move pair of Patent Bred 1’s and my wife pair too, even though I think holding onto those will be better for long term value. I like the og, not patent bred 1’s better anyway

If the concepts drop to anywhere near 250-275 tomorrow on stockx im grabbing them. I already know the drop is gunna be an absolute abomination…

Back
Top Bottom