THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow I love these. Going the stockx route was a mistake - just got mine in and they’re like a completely different shoe. If anyone has a crazy patterned 10.5 and wants to trade…
14B74B46-DA9D-4A63-AF52-3CF0E08B9DDA.jpeg
0DB57F97-B674-4CFE-A7C2-16B69C69902D.jpeg
I think that’s the point they’re supposed to be different

can anyone recommend a good donor for OG safari soleswap?

I was thinking of getting a pair of lemonades and reusing the old gum soles. not sure if the green bubble on the lemonades is too dark though.

Question for the 2017 anniversary red pair. Is there a huge difference in overall shape, from the March release compared to the September release?
Not really. 103's are more hit and miss with the mudguards when the 100's are almost all perfect but 103's are usually still solid. Only real beef with the 103's is the eyelet is a much darker red than the mudguard while the 100 is a perfect match. That bugs me.

Not a fan of the iridescent finishing. Granted it's the back story that forms the basis for it's inspiration but..not feeling it. I can see why it's mostly W's sizes in a lot of the EU drops.
Iridiscent ties it so we’ll to it’s origin. I need to see that ugly *** museum once in my life to have inspired one of the most important sneakers of all time. Should be a holy pilgrimage site for all air max 1 heads

Back
Top Bottom