THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The laces are details, same as the insoles and heel logo..
I actually don't care for the laces, but that is a matter of opinion. The "Air Max" on the back is dope though. I don't know, maybe they just don't pop compared to the skunk SB - matter of expectation, not that they're a bad shoe...

Londons probably my favorite AM1 release in the last couple years. It's simple, but details are fire. And can be worn with anything.
Same. I absolutely love the Londons. Its the only shoe in recent years I felt like I needed to have. I'm a sucker for grey suede shoes with a hint of blue in them.

i like these the most. but i think the heavys are more wearable

FPS3z2PXEAs_bc0.jpg

Maroon Pattas came in from the “elusive access” drop. I’d gladly take a double up, if resale stays low :emoji_fire:. Monarch’s are the shape 🐐 though. I still want the Black pair, but I want some denim (Far Outs or Heavy’s) in my life :lol:

51976032233_f288b4b1b0_z.jpg

51976031893_1a541415d7_z.jpg

Also, s/o to Nike/Laser ship for the unsealed box 🙃

51976518170_cfcc5e6b7e_z.jpg

At the price now I wouldn’t mind scooping a pair of Clots. I see the material are super thin, would it be best to go TTS (for me it would be a 11.5) with these or go down a half size?

0733A9B3-D179-48C7-8047-4D223EC1B9B2.png

At the price now I wouldn’t mind scooping a pair of Clots. I see the material are super thin, would it be best to go TTS (for me it would be a 11.5) with these or go down a half size?

0733A9B3-D179-48C7-8047-4D223EC1B9B2.png

yea, this has always been one of my grail sneakers, i was so excited when they rereleased them, got my size & i can't even wear them, it looks wild with all the extra space. .5 size down for sure.

Was wandering if was like the patta blacks where they had seperate listing for with and without bracelet but they all came with it, or if there are actually different boxes. Think the bid on non special box is actually higher in my size.
I’ve got a bid in on a pair without the extras; they want $300 😒

Back
Top Bottom