THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Go to nike app

Click 3 bars top left

Click your name

Click "your nike member rewards"

Screenshot_20220523-114506_Nike.jpg

I just gave you a man hug

exactly, it didnt work going thru links—you will get errors. go to your profile and check member rewards and use that pathway—worked for me!
Thank you so much for sharing this information, I truly appreciate it - kept getting errors via the links on twitter, but by going through the member rewards was able to take my time and design and easily check out. Thanks again!

snkrfollower snkrfollower - THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving me the heads-up! I was actually unhappy with my "Mandarin Duck" pair (too loud + errors due to rushed choices) and this time, I triple/quadruple-checked my choices and THANK YOU nostalgia94 nostalgia94 for calling out the resolution.

I passed on the Mandarin Duck re-work and made my dedication pair. Like the "Air Max Susan," the name for these shoes is simply "Turbo" or "Turbo's Air Max" (Turbo was my dog's name). Since we can access on the desktop, here are the mock-ups. Somewhat Safari-inspired but I'll explain everything once it comes in. Again, skipped the two-shoe design 'cause that's just hard to pull off.

"Off the Leash" version with the Fuzzy Light Curry laces
nikeid

nikeid

"On the Leash" version with the traditional blue laces that represents the blue harness we walked him with.
nikeid

nikeid

Check your apps !

Attachments

• 732C6484-1B43-40B3-9A1E-2AF71F4BB065.jpeg
    732C6484-1B43-40B3-9A1E-2AF71F4BB065.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 8
I was getting scared that Nike would cancel my pair from the last drop since it hasn’t shipped yet. I’d like to believe they wouldn’t open up more if they were out of materials. Hopefully they ship mine soon.

Back
Top Bottom