THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I’m a sucker for photon blue, can’t help it.

9559C313-2D81-4BA5-8228-F6FABD5FC22C.jpeg

Easy my guy as you can see I already made this before you posted yours, 2nd I already have a pair from the 1st time I got a chance to make pair, that being said, I know what the materials is like. Trust me I'm not biting your lil design you got..........lol

AC29A196-B4D4-44F0-95B7-53D5BCDF7364.jpeg

Hope this helps you sleep at night my guy…….
So looks like didn’t use the Jedi airbag?
And swoosh with different color is necessary .

Easy my guy as you can see I already made this before you posted yours, 2nd I already have a pair from the 1st time I got a chance to make pair, that being said, I know what the materials is like. Trust me I'm not biting your lil design you got..........lol

AC29A196-B4D4-44F0-95B7-53D5BCDF7364.jpeg

Hope this helps you sleep at night my guy…….
Made the same pair basically as you and most on here but went with white suede instead of mesh or leather.
These are definitely :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: :nthat:

Everybody getting errors, you need to go to the app and go to your profile and click rewards, itll say you have access there. If not you dont have access. Has to be thru the app to get thru

Of my three accounts, the same account that got hit last time got hit again!

12AC2243-B1F5-4378-8106-05581DF4162D.jpeg

Just after I lost hope, I went ahead and ordered two Unlocked AM97 NBYs to ease the pain. I was in the midst of ordering a third. Now, I’m putting those on the back burner. Checking to see if any friends/fan got access now for more designs lol

Earlier today when Illustrayt found out he had access:

giphy.gif

Went with these, but now I'm questioning if I accidentally did leather quarter on one shoe and suede on the other, oof. Wish there was a way to confirm your choices.

Pretty sure I'm good, I designed them and added to cart through the app, and checked out on desktop to get the 10% cash back. The pairs I designed on desktop had the material error.

am1safaripurp.jpg

Went with these, but now I'm questioning if I accidentally did leather quarter on one shoe and suede on the other, oof. Wish there was a way to confirm your choices.

Pretty sure I'm good, I designed them and added to cart through the app, and checked out on desktop to get the 10% cash back. The pairs I designed on desktop had the material error.

am1safaripurp.jpg
it'd be nice if they just had a check box, for if you wanted the shoes to be the same.

I am so glad I can stop pretending I made this mistake on purpose lol. Reordered today fixing this, and will be letting the local Nike Store / Outlet try to figure out how to sell them 🤷🏽‍♂️

I ordered a pair with both Curry 🍛 and will be headed to the Nike store today to return these things.

Attachments

• 864FAF4B-6E80-4E2D-B268-274124099DE0.jpeg
    864FAF4B-6E80-4E2D-B268-274124099DE0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 162
Back
Top Bottom