THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

RootAM1.jpg

Glad I was able to pick these up. Big thanks to individual who posted the link to LIKELIHOOD.

My coworker was able to help me score a grey pair for retail and I went ahead and bought the multicolor pair from a reputable seller on eBay. CANNOT WAIT!

If prices keep tanking and if I feel like it, I may double up.

EDIT - sorry to confuse anyone, but I paid resale for the multicolor pair on eBay.

Last edited:
My coworker was able to help me score a grey pair for retail and I went ahead and bought the multicolor pair from a reputable seller on eBay. CANNOT WAIT!

If prices keep tanking and if I feel like it, I may double up.
Do you mind sharing the name of the reputable seller?

Am I the homie you speak of? Thanks for looking out best friend
i see it all the time, "i don't need your help snkrs got me" or "i should be able to manually hit with no problems" then they come of of the wood works talking about "i know you have a extra size 12 for me"
bro if you really wanted a pair you would of hit me yesterday, i wasn't even focused on these, was trying to hit foam runners and these fell in my lap with ease. stop playing games and send that ordering info!

i see it all the time, "i don't need your help snkrs got me" or "i should be able to manually hit with no problems" then they come of of the wood works talking about "i know you have a extra size 12 for me"
bro if you really wanted a pair you would of hit me yesterday, i wasn't even focused on these, was trying to hit foam runners and these fell in my lap with ease. stop playing games and send that ordering info!

jaga.jpg

Yes sensei

Back
Top Bottom