THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked up grey pair from Kith earlier today. For those wondering about fit, I typically go with size 11 since I have wider feet. I feel like a 10.5 would fit better for me. there's definitely some space in the toe box area for me. I think someone had mentioned the padding, or lack thereof, and whether it would affect the fit. Just my two cents and would love to hear what others think of fit.

Picked up grey pair from Kith earlier today. For those wondering about fit, I typically go with size 11 since I have wider feet. I feel like a 10.5 would fit better for me. there's definitely some space in the toe box area for me. I think someone had mentioned the padding, or lack thereof, and whether it would affect the fit. Just my two cents and would love to hear what others think of fit.

Thanks for chiming in! How about the quality and materials? At least in videos and pictures, they look REALLY good.

In before another "what is considered quality leather" debate.

48AD4394-4E7A-4255-B1AC-4B115412C31A.jpeg

I think quality is excellent. I don’t have any higher end sneakers like Maison Margiela so not gonna get into that debate lol. My experience will only allow me to say the leather is good; it definitely isn’t Dunk pleather. My favorite part is the hairy suede. I haven’t seen any crazy QA issues e.g. glue stains, one tongue longer than other, etc.

7D64B4E7-842A-48FE-B98B-C8AA4FA322E3.gif

I think quality is excellent. I don’t have any higher end sneakers like Maison Margiela so not gonna get into that debate lol. My experience will only allow me to say the leather is good; it definitely isn’t Dunk pleather. My favorite part is the hairy suede. I haven’t seen any crazy QA issues e.g. glue stains, one tongue longer than other, etc.

NBY came in today. They're ok, not mindblown about them. Will probably wear them for 60 days and return them as I have another design saved so will wait for the next time to order them again.
Been wearing my NBY all day inside the house since I work remotely from home. I have wide feet and the sides of my pinkie toes are screaming. These are my 1st AM1s and thought they would fit the same as AM90s. Maybe I should have used mesh and suede so it has some give instead of using all leather. I don't even know if I can last 60 days of wear before I return them haha.

Thanks for the input K KungPaoKao . childsplay childsplay - you feel the same way?

Both colorways are just too damn sick. Can't wait even more now... damn it. :lol:

I have been hesitating pulling the trigger on these. The kasina release threw me off guard.

Maybe I’ll get these and one of the kasinas.

Or all 3 🤣🤣🤣

I wanted the Kasina's when i first saw them but after seeing official pics no longer interested in them, but may change my mind later on, who knows lol

Hopefully you can cop all 3 for a decent price, good luck 😁

Last edited:
Just measured my hocks -- because of my bunions my right foot is 4" wide at the forefoot, and my left foot is 4.5" wide. That's after working from home today and not walking anywhere. When they get swollen from a lot of walking or whatever they're probably 1/4" wider even.

Update on the "what's considered wide" discussion - I walked about 4 miles this afternoon and my left foot is now 4 5/8" wide and my right foot is 4 1/4" wide. So yea... pretty fat feets on this guy :frown:

i see it all the time, "i don't need your help snkrs got me" or "i should be able to manually hit with no problems" then they come of of the wood works talking about "i know you have a extra size 12 for me"
bro if you really wanted a pair you would of hit me yesterday, i wasn't even focused on these, was trying to hit foam runners and these fell in my lap with ease. stop playing games and send that ordering info!

Me seeing bot users brag on NT:

tenor.gif

Me seeing bot users offering to help others on NT:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Update on the "what's considered wide" discussion - I walked about 4 miles this afternoon and my left foot is now 4 5/8" wide and my right foot is 4 1/4" wide. So yea... pretty fat ferts on this guy :frown:

Me seeing bot users brag on NT:

tenor.gif

Me seeing bot users offering to help others on NT:

tenor.gif
definitely wasn't the intent to brag (ok maybe a lil) 😏
but seriously if people need help on drops my DMs are wide open.

Back
Top Bottom