THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

F7DE828F-A82B-4F78-928B-AE9D430347AB.jpeg

8ED40BF4-F513-4780-ADBB-9647FEFE65EB.jpeg

Play this while you stare at it

1655080523760.gif

LMAO

That was in no way me trying to stunt, I hit a couple nice pieces but most are regular GRs. That’s over the course of like 3 years almost so it’s not as much as it looks :lol:

I know some of y’all are hiding with the big hits :nerd:

Nike/SNKRS accepted my money for TS1s, Griffey 1s, Kobe 6s, and OW dunks…they should’ve taken so much more loot 😅.

Lasership just updated showing my Kasinas being delivered tomorrow, back from Tuesday. They’ve been at the facility and/or on somebody’s feet in my city all day

giphy.gif

Nike/SNKRS accepted my money for TS1s, Griffey 1s, Kobe 6s, and OW dunks…they should’ve taken so much more loot 😅.

Lasership just updated showing my Kasinas being delivered tomorrow, back from Tuesday. They’ve been at the facility and/or on somebody’s feet in my city all day

giphy.gif
I've never got kicks delivered on a sunday.... so Positive vibes only bro... they been at the facility

wish my gf did this to me. instead, she complains about my sneaker buying addiction even tho I make 3x her annual. guess that's why she still my gf tho
My girl did it once. But in her defense I don’t give her time i be on the move lol

I was feeling the Orange pair the most when the initial pics dropped. Now that all of the on foot pics have been circulating, I want the grey pair.

Back
Top Bottom