THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Imo heel stitching and liner color works really good on em.
Still can’t believe Patta waved them. So disappointing and ugly.

68932A3F-F2B9-4361-A118-5E9B1C8C863B.jpeg

Grey pair arrived and it is superb. Both Kasinas are definitely in my top 10 AM1 evurrrr! For now at least hahaha

Last edited:
for anyone that was able to purchase the Kasinas on UNION -

Have you received tracking/movement? I know that Union is notoriously bad for shipping, not sure what to do. I just want the shoes!

i know what you should do...
tenor-5.gif

my pair shipped from them if it makes you feel any better.

Lol you’re 1000% right. But I know that ppl often receive shipping emails from Union with no movement for months.

Has your pair moved at all since the label was created? Mine was “shipped” on Monday.

Lol you’re 1000% right. But I know that ppl often receive shipping emails from Union with no movement for months.

Has your pair moved at all since the label was created? Mine was “shipped” on Monday.
nope, label created. last time i ordered from them it took a little over 2 weeks to get the shoes.

i know what you should do...
tenor-5.gif

my pair shipped from them if it makes you feel any better.

nope, label created. last time i ordered from them it took a little over 2 weeks to get the shoes.
good to know, thx 🙏🏼

Thinking about getting the grey Kasinas with the code and my available credits, but it's still nearly $250.

Going to wait and see if it dips any lower.

So if those colors were on the usual silhouette .... folks wouldn't have interest?
Not true… Real AM1 heads would buy them. Just because it would be another pair to our collection. Remove the name and the hype would be ONLY for REAL AM1 heads. I don’t have a pair myself, just because of the hype Nike made. I might get me a pair, just… for the my collection.

Last edited:
My bid of $205 was accepted yesterday on sx. Still ends up being $245 all in. Nobody on eBay would accept my offers smh

Back
Top Bottom