THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

spoke to chat about our April 28th orders... you gotta really dig to get them to give you a date.. she finally coughed up and said the new pushed back date is JULY 22

JULY FREKEN 22... I really hope the person I spoke to doesnt know wutdafoook they are talking about.

So they clearly are in some sort of material eff up and they hope you give up and ask for a refund... I'm not doing it, not letting them win.

I've milked them for about 6 discount codes already including the one they sent out in the mail. Keep making me wait, I will keep terrorizing their chat agents.

Mail Call. I see why some folks said you could go a half size down in these.
20220617_134512.jpg
fam, forget the kasinas, we gonna need to have a conversation about how dope this chair is. where can i cop this joint from??

When is the US release date for these?

PO
Heard they were EU eclusive. Small sizes UK 7 and below seem to be sitting which is surprising. I doubled on a uk6 with raffles for the Mrs and got excited to maybe have some trade bait against all the US drops recently but doubt that will happen now.

Heard they were EU eclusive. Small sizes UK 7 and below seem to be sitting which is surprising. I doubled on a uk6 with raffles for the Mrs and got excited to maybe have some trade bait against all the US drops recently but doubt that will happen now.
How do you feel about the price? £145 is a bit much for these, feel like I paid resell

Back
Top Bottom