THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Due to all the sizing discussion and knowing that, for me and others, the Concepts fit a bit longer I have been trying different insoles. I’m wearing 2 AM1 insoles in my Concepts right now and it eliminates the extra room. I’m not sure it’s THE solution though because they feel a bit snug now. Anyone thinking Kasinas, Concepts, Pattas, etc are running big, try swapping out insoles or doubling up. I agree with bajanprodigy bajanprodigy and stick with my normal size. Slightly bigger is always better than slightly small.

Design #2 from R3:

28F63020-32E3-4C71-80D5-BFD910210D7A.jpeg

Yessir!

8FC3BE5B-85E1-4828-B5D5-FE520570838A.jpeg

Sorry to hear that . Unfortunately this will bring back up the sizing debate but just because shoes fit slightly roomier doesn’t always mean half size down. Maybe you can get a size swap with someone in here.

People exaggerate too much with this sizing thing imo. Recommending people go half size down is such risky advice.

My rule of thumb is when in doubt get your normal AM1 size

Already UnDS them, so I'm keeping them. I'll just take out the insoles; if I have to.

I haven’t bought am1s in about over 2 years
Planning on buying Kasinas but I’m not sure what size to buy. I’m a 10 in anniversary 1s and 10.5 in gr 1s. Any advice?

I haven’t bought am1s in about over 2 years
Planning on buying Kasinas but I’m not sure what size to buy. I’m a 10 in anniversary 1s and 10.5 in gr 1s. Any advice?
You can buy any size you want.

If you are planning to wear them: according to the thread they are more like anniversary sizing, IIrc…

Just saw “Shipped” for my R3 design under the Orders tab within the Nike App
71AB7052-ED49-408D-ACF4-1A66B91A8BCE.jpeg

However, there was no tracking to view within the app or an email notification. Like I mentioned before, you can contact a Nike rep and receive the tracking#, which I was what I did and got!

2A5F6FB3-BFA3-4DD8-8C2D-4DE5EC909E91.gif

Now, I wait for the delivery and HOPE that I didn’t f#+% up lol

-edit-

Atmos Clone from my coworkers account shipped too!

882FBA0E-B700-44FB-91EF-6935A1F1CE92.jpeg

60A92296-B8A0-4E78-84E6-56C6BADEA4A3.gif

Ordering the paint NAO.

Last edited:
Due to all the sizing discussion and knowing that, for me and others, the Concepts fit a bit longer I have been trying different insoles. I’m wearing 2 AM1 insoles in my Concepts right now and it eliminates the extra room. I’m not sure it’s THE solution though because they feel a bit snug now. Anyone thinking Kasinas, Concepts, Pattas, etc are running big, try swapping out insoles or doubling up. I agree with bajanprodigy bajanprodigy and stick with my normal size. Slightly bigger is always better than slightly small.

yo my mind is blown by the notion of wearing two insoles at the same time *cue the webay gif* imma have to do this with the clots.

thanks for the tip fam!

yo my mind is blown by the notion of wearing two insoles at the same time *cue the webay gif* imma have to do this with the clots.

thanks for the tip fam!
Hope it works for you. I ended up removing the second because it was too snug. But I’m going to try other options like cutting a piece of felt, or something comparable, to the size of the insole and placing it in between the insole and the shoe. I am fine wearing my Concepts as is, just playing around because I’m curious if something can be added to bridge those small gaps.

Last edited:
They fit bigger than the anniversaries.
Majority of gr's and anniversaries fit the same...
I have pretty wide feet. I had to get 10.5 on all the grs I copped from 2019 and before. Anniversaries were pretty roomy for me. Thanks for the advice tho def getting the kasinas for me and my girl soon.

Hope it works for you. I ended up removing the second because it was too snug. But I’m going to try other options like cutting a piece of felt, or something comparable,
to the size of the insole and placing it in between the insole and the shoe. I am fine wearing my Concepts as is, just playing around because I’m curious if something can be added to bridge those small gaps.

I've had good luck in the past using one of those thin Dr Scholl's flat/basic insoles from Target or Walmart under my regular insole. Also, I know hefeluxx sells some extra thick insoles made from boost-like material.

Back
Top Bottom