THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I am finally giving in and returning 2 of my 3 Safari NBYs fellas. One pair can’t be retuned so I’m stuck. Mine don’t fit right now matter what insole I use. They are long enough but not tall or wide enough compared to other size 11s. Concepts and Pattas have more room and I would say these Safaris go an equal amount in the other direction.

This pair was inspired by white cement Jordan 3. I absolutely love this pair and I’m pretty bummed I have to let them go but they kill my feet.

68A3FB4C-F4EA-4FA3-A14D-B7DE8555E481.jpeg
AB5E45F1-2373-45D1-9F64-E1086FF4C20A.jpeg
970B0AB8-E781-491B-A6E5-A9EB690DC52A.jpeg
What’s the other pair you are returning?

Wiping the crust out my eye at 4am reading the prompt like huh?— Thankfully I knew it.

I suck at manual drops, so I’m glad I copped.

Man I ended up getting fraud decline when I was checking out. Then bank took forever to send the message, but luckily I was able to cop. Onto foam runners and Air ships later.

Need all 3 :smh:

Wiping the crust out my eye at 4am reading the prompt like huh?— Thankfully I knew it.

I suck at manual drops, so I’m glad I copped.

Ngl when I saw it, I was like wtf? But I remember looking over the merch yesterday and it clicked in my head on what the answer was.

I could never keep the wrist/forearm sleeve of a white hoodie clean lol.

Just to be sure, everyone had that captcha question Each One _ _ _ _ _ One right? I mean wasn't that the slogan for these drops dating back to previous drops? I know for sure it was mentioned multiple times in a bunch of places and for the last release, so I knew the answer immediately. It was the captcha image box that wasn't popping up for me for a solid minute so that gave me a 9 min queue.

I could be too optimistic but looks like sizes keep popping up but they always seem to be sold out when trying to check out. So maybe orders are getting cancelled and theyre restocking but most likely a glitch

edit: Ok officially sold out. Going back to bed

Just to be sure, everyone had that captcha question Each One _ _ _ _ _ One right? I mean wasn't that the slogan for these drops dating back to previous drops? I know for sure it was mentioned multiple times in a bunch of places and for the last release, so I knew the answer immediately.

Yes.

And that phrase is prevalent in various areas of life, but if you listened to late 80's/early 90's Hip Hop you'd already have this ingrained in your head.

Back
Top Bottom