THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can someone school me on these? I'm just now learning that it's a retro of the 2004 release, but I'm unaware of the sole change and all that. Is it because these have a hemp and suede upper that make these special, too?

yoo had no idea you could get cashback thru snkrs via rakuten. mind if i ask how you submit your purchase to rakuten or whatever cashback site?

Open up Rakuten and do a shopping trip to Nike a couple minutes before the snkr drop. If you’re successful on SNKRS, fill out the “missing cash back” form online.

6E94BE01-318D-41ED-A281-3EDCF324BBD8.jpeg

Would like to get your thoughts . These are Dodgers inspired. Used all leather. Considered using suede on upper. Back tab is white with red letters
Nike-By-You.jpg
ur

Would like to get your thoughts . These are Dodgers inspired. Used all leather. Considered using suede on upper. Back tab is white with red letters
Nike-By-You.jpg
ur

That Air Max 1 By You looks so bad that it looks just like an Air Force 1!

Haha, joking aside, you posted this in the wrong thread. Colorway looks cool though!

Reactions: 907
Can someone school me on these? I'm just now learning that it's a retro of the 2004 release, but I'm unaware of the sole change and all that. Is it because these have a hemp and suede upper that make these special, too?

Just a highly sought after early 2000's pair. Crepe outsole, hemp/suede upper. As an old air max head these are an essential pick up for me

$180 is steep for some am1s, relatively speaking. Wasn't so long ago that anniversarys were $140, now GRs are $150, collabs at least $160. **** my first pair of am1 "essentials" in 2013 were only like $110. $180 is pretty on par for a nike/jordan shoe these days though. That's what retail is for a jordan 1 and that's my baseline comparison for copping any shoe. 97s and 95s are around there too. I'm glad enough I can acquire the shoe in the first place.

I cop enough **** for the low that it all evens out in the end.

Could someone please PM me a screenshot of your Nike order confirmation email for the Crepes? I never get order emails from Nike for some reason and need the wording they use in the email for Rakuten. You can black out your order # or any identifying info, of course, but I assure you I won't F with you. TIA!

It happens alot imo

People covet certain pairs when they're unobtainable but as soon as they get rereleased years later people make up all kind of excuses why they're not as dope as before and they end up sitting

I hope Nike rereleases the viotechs and patta cords so I can see if the rarity mystique wears off on those as well
I would love the AM1 viotechs

Nike-By-You.jpg
ur
As a huge dodger fan myself, These are hot garbage. Let’s go back to air maxes

Back
Top Bottom