THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Goat said just this one time they will refund me because the seller didn't ship within 3 days. I emailed and asked what they could do and they were the ones that offered the refund lol. I thought they would just connect me with a different seller seeing I paid 279 including fees. At least they did and I was able to get my sz 13 for retail. I'm gonna order some mint laces and through them in once I get them. ill post pics when I do.

Well my OG's finally fell apart on me ironically on the day I copped the New and improved versions, must have been a sign...
crepe.jpg
Upper still look good. Will you replace the soles or just retire them completely?

Anyone else find the crepe hemps to be snug? Definitely not roomy like Concepts or Pattas. They feeler smaller than anniversaries. What is Nike doing lately?

I am going to wear them around the house and hope they stretch.

Ordered 11.5 crepe hemps on the wife’s account to see if it fits better than 11s. Sizing on the AM1 has been all over the place since Patta waves. Treeline fit seems to be the most accurate for what I’m accustomed to.

Back
Top Bottom