THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Painted the swooshes on my Cobblestones.
Def not perfect but I like it more than the worn blues.

D9293B76-2872-4AFF-906D-67CB78394245.jpeg

These look great. Maybe black laces and a black tongue swap would look even better?

Wild that some are .5 down and I’m trying to fit .5 up. I feel like the fit is closer to the Safari NBYs. Long enough, but narrow and tight on the top of my foot. The hemp doesn’t seem to be forgiving.
They are narrow but long so if you half up the shoes are going to be camel toeing in no time which just looks terrible!
I would say stick to your Concpts and Patta sizing and let them break in a bit of possible.

They are narrow but long so if you half up the shoes are going to be camel toeing in no time which just looks terrible!
I would say stick to your Concpts and Patta sizing and let them break in a bit of possible.
Yeah I figured why not see what the fit is like .5 up because they were sitting on SNKRS and there is a Nike factory store near by for easy returns. As for the 11s, I’ve got stretchers in them now. Hopefully after 2-3 days they’ll fit better.

Speaking of fit, how did the Dirty Denims treat y’all?

Small?

TTS?

SoleLinks has them listed for the 21st.

…don’t know if that means a restock or SoleLinks buggin again.

Yeah I figured why not see what the fit is like .5 up because they were sitting on SNKRS and there is a Nike factory store near by for easy returns. As for the 11s, I’ve got stretchers in them now. Hopefully after 2-3 days they’ll fit better.

Stretching only works with leather. Had the cobbler stretch some pairs for me for like a week a few years ago. It did not do anything for the non leather pairs.
Most am1 don't fit me, only if i would cut off my right Pinky toe, but that also would make me less pretty.

Last edited:
Stretching only works with leather. Had the cobbler stretch some pairs for me for like a week a few years ago. It did not do anything for the non leather pairs.
Most am1 don't fit me, only if i would cut off my right Pinky toe, but that also would make me less pretty.
It’s the spot where the piece between the toe box and laces meets the mudguard that I’m having trouble with. Seems like “leather” and felt so it may stretch. But if not then they won’t break in either. When I think of breaking in, I usually expect materials are stretching a bit to accommodate my foot.

Does anyone know the name of that piece at the bottom of the laces that connects to the mudguard?

Back
Top Bottom