THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

54C199A4-BDDC-42C6-B200-4B9FAF4B7ACC.jpeg

still need the Londons. Prices are crazy for sz12 now. Love the patches too, ran my obsidians into the ground.
Yeah, that's my size. I had to an "acceptable price range" zone and pledged if I caught them in it, the trigger was pulled. The first time, I found them in US 12 at the lowest range in my zone, dove on the keyboard, and... dude refunded me because I was not a British citizen. (I sheeit you not!) The second time, slightly near the top of my zone, but still well within it. 11.5 though. The insole will come out, but it's fine with my Vast Grays, and they still feel comfy to me.

And yes, Obsidian patches are on my short list. Everything had to wait until that London itch was scratched.

77EF875E-0BB8-4F94-90CC-86379104F05F.jpeg

Friend of mine got me this Lego set for my birthday last week. Thought it was a pretty dope gift so I wanted to share here. I Still want the real Wotherspoons tho 😂😫
Those things are awesome. He has an og red too. Somehow our SW came without the stickers so I reached out to Net and he send me a new sticker set and some Dunk Lego set lol. He's a good dude. It's been a minute since he made these but we just recently put this one together.

20220902_155509.jpg

The wife cooked and I cleaned :lol:. They’re still “rough” but definitely better off. She was askin’ about a new pair, remembering I got these for her when they were ~$100, promptly let her know that was a wrap :lol: . That angelus shoe cleaner ain’t bad with a little toothbrush and elbow grease👌🏾.

52422828471_ba83b6d155_b.jpg

My toe huggers for comparison

52421132363_b3f54659fb_c.jpg

Those things are awesome. He has an og red too. Somehow our SW came without the stickers so I reached out to Net and he send me a new sticker set and some Dunk Lego set lol. He's a good dude. It's been a minute since he made these but we just recently put this one together.

20220902_155509.jpg
That’s dope man!!!! I May have to grab the OG red as well lol

Still mad at myself for passing on these on NikeID and all the ID Pendleton's at the local outlet store 🤦🏿‍♂️. Was trying to by a house at the time so anything over $50 wasn't being copped unless it was my annual Retro Jordan for my birthday around the Holidays. I could have pulled the trigger on one of these at least
Nah. You did right. Discipline. It'll come back around, and usually when you ain't even checkin' for it.

Nah. You did right. Discipline. It'll come back around, and usually when you ain't even checkin' for it.
Hope you right. Lol. I definitely had insane discipline back then. I was so locked in I didn't even feel tempted in the least bit to cop kicks in couldn't imagine passing on now. Every now and then I'd buy something just to return it so I'm could get that impulse buy outnof my system and back to the plan.

Still mad at myself for passing on these on NikeID and all the ID Pendleton's at the local outlet store 🤦🏿‍♂️. Was trying to by a house at the time so anything over $50 wasn't being copped unless it was my annual Retro Jordan for my birthday around the Holidays. I could have pulled the trigger on one of these at least

i never regret choosing to sacrifice shoes and restaurant outings in order to save for a home. securing a roof > other material goods

but what i need to do now is stop buying AM1 and AJ1s so i can get my heater working again. heat on my feet, but no warmth coming from my walls :smh:

Back
Top Bottom