THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ralph lauren
Dang my guy said Ralph Lauren… I got a shacket from Costco for $30 it looks like a Pendleton and RL had a baby:

4A86CFB2-1CBF-44C1-A10A-EB7CCAD41BBC.jpeg

“It ain’t Ralph though” 😂😂😂😂

i'm hella unfashionable.. i was today-years old when i learned what a shacket is :lol:

i've generally just worn either a windbreaker or a flannel over a t-shirt when it's not quite cold enough to warrant a thicker jacket. i need to invest in shackets.

This is what I saw at the used clothing & sneaker store over the weekend…. I didn’t want to carry it around at the time when I saw em, so didn’t cop. But since it was my size, kind of regretting that I didn’t…
D17A3046-8FD6-4D36-AF0C-336CA3E55004.jpeg

BTW, they were new, as the tag indicates so in Japanese…

i'm hella unfashionable.. i was today-years old when i learned what a shacket is :lol:

i've generally just worn either a windbreaker or a flannel over a t-shirt when it's not quite cold enough to warrant a thicker jacket. i need to invest in shackets.
Shackets/ overshirts might be some of my favorite fall wears.

It ain't Ralph but I grabbed a couple of these a while back and love them

This is what I saw at the used clothing & sneaker store over the weekend…. I didn’t want to carry it around at the time when I saw em, so didn’t cop. But since it was my size, kind of regretting that I didn’t…

I’m not a fan of leather-toed AM1s, but, at that price, I would’ve scooped them up with no hezzi!

Shackets/ overshirts might be some of my favorite fall wears.

It ain't Ralph but I grabbed a couple of these a while back and love them

joint looks comfy as heck and pairs well with most pants. 135 pounds might be too steep for my pockets.. ASOS variant here i come!

is that currency yen? if so, that is a bargain if not steal

Is there any news on the European release of the Hangul day pair? I can see them listed on the US snkrs page and I read online that they should drop in Europe too on Thursday, but they aren't listed yet..

Back
Top Bottom